Sunnecko 8" Chefs Knife Damascus Steel Professional Chef knife
Impressive craftsmanship paired with ergonomic and functional design. Durable 67-layer Damascus stainless steel for optimum sharpness and longevity. Beautifully and functionally designed pakkawood handle for a comfortable, non-slip grip. Easily cut and slice through your favorite foods (vegetables, fruits, fish, meats, etc.) with ease making your meal preparation and cooking fun and enjoyable.
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-60HRC
- BLADE: 67-layer VG-10 Damascus steel undergoes Ammer Stria forging process high density and high hardness, as well as wear, tear, corrosion resistance.
- HANDLE: Streamlined, polished pakkawood handle for a balanced, comfortable, non-slip grip. Won’t distort, shrink, or fade.
- NECK: Proportionally balanced neck for optimum and stable index finger-palm grip.
- BOLSTER: arc design ensure great blade to handle balance
- SPINE: smooth, polished spine. 2.2mm blade thickness
- EDGE: Multi-process sharpened edge for long lasting sharpness.
- Hand wash only.
Blade Length-8 inches
Overall Length-13 inches
Blade Material: Multi-layer Damascus Steel
Handle material: pakkawood
Extremely Sharp knife. Do not use your fingers to test knife sharpness. Handle with care.
Keep knife away from reach of children
Never catch a falling knife. Wait for knife to drop and then safely pick it up by the handle
Do not run knife throw dishwasher
Always wash knives separately by hand, wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth. Store in a clean, dry and ventilated place.
Do not cut with a blunt knife. Sharpen knife with a sharpening steel or grindstone to ensure sharpness.